KorPartners, Inc. is a growing contact center company located in Chanhassen, MN that is seeking highly motivated Customer Support Analysts to service telephone and internet customer inquiries. Our training program will prepare you to meet the top-shelf customer service standards we deliver during each and every customer interaction. From there our management staff will coach and mentor you as you become an integral part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls in an accurate, professional and courteous manner
• Respond to incoming emails in an accurate, professional and courteous manner
• Triage customer inquiries and determine appropriate resolution path
• Ability to handle a sustained flow of telephone calls and internet requests
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Post-secondary degree or certification
All potential employees will be required to submit to the following:
• Background Check
• Drug Test
• Computer Skills Test
Click Here to submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.